Friday, September 14, 2007

Fun at the State Fair!







We went to the State Fair the other day with Ruth, Hank and Jack-o. They had a ball. George did not want to get off the pony rides, but we were able to entice him with other animals. He loved the Goats, they were the only ones out of their cage for the kids to pet. I am always amazed at the pigs. They stink so bad but they are the weirdest looking things, George loved the baby pigs.












There was the cutest Little Farmer part. They put these aprons on and got a basket. They went into different little buildings and had to do daily chores that Farmers would do. They got an egg from the chickens, got corn meal to feed the cows, planted potatoes, and got to milk the cows. All of it was fake but it was fun to see him play pretend.

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Yeah for a new post!!! Could George be any cuter! Your house looks great and I am sure you are the cutest pregnant lady ever. I hope you are feeling well.
-Lindsay

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun! Luke would love it! I still can't get over how cute George was yesterday at the park with his cool shades and his mouth full of gum...MINT not bubble gum right?!?! Let me know if Scarlett decides to make an appearance...I'm so excited for you!

About Me said...

Ashlie, we missed you tonight at Hires! We wish you could have made it. Your pictures are so cute of the state fair. I am still trying to convince Graham to go with me and Lily! It looks like so much fun. George is a doll!

Molly said...

How fun! I love the blog...but you have to do a post more than once a month!! Is the state fair still going...that looks so fun!

Anonymous said...

Ashlie, your little boy is sooo cute! I can't believe how cute everyones kids are.Congrats with the upcoming baby!
~Angie

Katt said...

George is soooo cute!! I love your blog!