Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Lookin' Good!!

So it has been a week and a half and things are going good. We have made several outings and they have been fairly successful. So we are feeling good here. George is slowly realising that Scarlet is not going anywhere. He loves to kiss her and poke her nose. She does not mind too much. The only thing that seems to bug her is when she is hungry and she will let you know. She is a chub and loves to eat. She is sleeping pretty goood, about 2-3 hours at a time so I think that is pretty good. It is so much fun having a girl, they are so much fun to dress up as you can see by the pictures. Hope you all enjoy the picts!!



This is a great face that his aunt Randi taught him. He enjoys the camera!
He loves to hold his sister, this is the morning if you can not tell by the bed head, we call it Mourice!
This is her after her first tub, she loved it. It seemed to be so relaxing to her.
This is the bouncer chair that George thinks is his. I find him in it with his feet up reclined and with his milk watching a show. He is hilarious!!

7 comments:

Mindy said...

Ashley,

What cute kids!! Scarlet has the most beautiful dark curly hair! George looks like he knows how to be a great big brother! Keep these cute pictures coming.

Love ya,
Mindy

Niki said...

Ash-she is beautiful! I love her hair, can't wait to see her in person!

Molly said...

What darling pics! I am glad George likes the bouncy too...Ike loves it and I don't blame him...its like a child size recliner...I may just give it a try one day! Eckers! Glad you are doing so well!

Anonymous said...

She is SOOOO cute! Really it makes me so excited for our little girlie to get here! I am glad George is adapting so well...what cute kids you have! I can't wait to meet her in person! You look great too!

About Me said...

Ash, I love Scarlett's dark hair! She has a ton! Wow, she is a doll. I am glad you are doing well. We need to meet up with our kids soon!

Jami said...

Seriously, Ash, could you have cuter kids?? I would love to come see them. I don't want to wait all the way until family Christmas party...
Everyone at the hospital is dying to see pictures of Georgie and Scarlet. They ask about you all of the time.
Hope all is well!!
Love,
Jami

Janine Padilla said...

She is Gorgeous!!! Congratulations Ash!!!!