Monday, October 22, 2007

Happy Halloween

So this year for halloween we decided to go as eachother. I thought it was dang funny to watch Spencer struggle with long hair. He kept complaining that his hair continued to get into his lip gloss. I just had to laugh and tell him to tuck it behind his ears. We did not get a full body shot, I did not think about it but Spencer has on my maternity skirt and we painted his toes. I have on Spencer's tool belt and work boots. George was Buzz Lightyear if you can not tell. He is the cutest in it he will lay on the ground with his arms out in front of him and call out "To Infinity and beyond!" It is also near impossible to get the costume off of him, the only good way is to bribe him with his Lightining Jammies. He is such a boy!!


These are my carmeled apples that I made for the party. I was so excited at how they turned out I just had to put them on my blog!! I got sticks off a tree in my backyard and used those instead of Popcicle sticks. I just made them with the white chocolate and the candies on the outside. They were yummy and I must say quite festive!

11 comments:

Lynley said...

Ashlie! I did not even recognize you! I thought those were pictures of some people you know! Too funny!

Niki said...

Ok Ash, I might be an idiot but what exactly are you guys dressed up as?? Just a man/woman or are you someone in particular?? Sorry if I am the only one who had to ask. Whatever you are it is hiarious!

Ashlie said...

Sorry I just uploaded the pictures and was going to write what we were later then I had to go to the dentist with George. It is all explained now!! Sorry.

Mindy said...

I love the costumes!! And your apples are awesome! Looks like you guys are having a great Halloween season.

Niki said...

THAT IS DANG HILARIOUS!!!! Ash you are creative!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! I love that you posted a ton of new things! I especially LOVE the apples...aren't you just Martha Stewart!!!!

Brianne said...

I am very impressed with the costumes ...and those apples! What a great idea. I thought you had bought them at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory they look so professional!

Lindsey and Tommy said...

Very creative touch on the apples Ash! And I love your costumes... very funny!! Let's get together soon, we need to start a play group with the little ones!! (oh and I was sooo glad to see that you read the Twilight series as well!! I can't get enough of them!

Kysha said...

I am laughing! That's a great idea! I'm sad that I did not get to see the full length shot of the photo. The apples look lovely--what's up with the Reese girls? You two have a Martha Stewart gene or something!

Molly said...

So Funny! What a Great Idea and your apples were darling! so Creative and festive!

Anonymous said...

Hey Ash! Ok I made fun of people that were blog stalkers, but here I am one myself! You have such a darling family and I am glad your little George is doing well! Your new little girl is such a cutie!