Sunday, October 7, 2007

Free at Last!!

So Spencer is finally done with project number two!! We are all so excited to have him back in our lives. It has been a long summer of no Spencer around and we are planning so many fun activities for his Fall break this week. If anyone has any good ideas of fun stuff going on please let us know. I thought I could just leave you with this link of his blood sweat and my tears.

http://www.utahrealestate.com/738217

Also if you know of anyone looking for a house we would love to sell it!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that house! It turned out so awesome! I am glad you have a husband again!

Molly said...

Wow, what a darling house! I will keep my ears open for anyone looking to buy right now.

Niki said...

Ash that house is darling! Spenc did a great job! Maybe he can assist Scott when we build ours.....I mean IF we build ours:)

About Me said...

Ashlie, the house looks great! He is so talented. Thanks for sharing.