Monday, October 8, 2007

I am it!!

So I guess I have been Taged!! I hope this is what I do.

What is your favorite smell? My kiddo's and when it rains on a hot day!

What is your favorite sight? I love the drive to Logan in the Fall, and see the trees.

What is your favorite taste? Anything Chocolate that you have to have a tall glass of milk with.

What is your favorite sound? Ugic, that would be music in George language. Mostly pure scilence.

What is your favorite touch? I love to pinch Scarlet and Georgie's bums, they are the cutest!!

I tag.....Molly, Brianne, Whitney and Mindy Chase

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Hi Ashley (I think that is how you spell your name) Oscar is so cute and he looks so good, congratulations on the other baby, I found your blog through some East High friends, I told my brother and sister-in-law (Ryan and Allison Spencer) about your blog, Allison looks at my blog all the time....they miss you in their ward she says.....

Tell Spencer hello for me. Your little family is so darling!

Courtney Stutznegger (Spencer)

Molly said...

Thanks Ash!

The Cullimore's said...

Spencer,

I am not really sure how...but I stumbled across your blog. Hope all is well with you, we had a mission reunion in October I was hoping to see you at. I did talk to the Peadster for a few. You should check out our blog as well at derekandmelinda.blogspot.com

The Cragun's were telling me at the reunion that they get updates about you guys every so often from a person in their ward, I belive. Anyway, drop a line sometime. Glad to see all is well with you!

Derek Cullimore