So we were able to bless Scarlet on Sunday. It was a wonderful blessing and then we had the family over for dinner. I think the second best part of having her blessed was that my half wall was finished. It looks so good and everyone was able to come over and see our handy work. George has loved his baby sister, one of his favorite things is to sit on top of her and call out "Giddy up Horsey" Not much you can do but get him off of her and just laugh!!


2 comments:
I love baby blessings. I especially love baby girl's blessing dresses. Scarlet's dress looks so beautiful. Congratulations on both baby and wall. The wall looks great. You two are pretty handy (I mean in a home improvement kind of a way).
Wow, what a darling wall...love the paint and trim work! Way to go Spencer!! I am so impressed scarlet is already blessed...we are a little slow on getting Oliver blessed I guess! Scarlet looks so darling!
Post a Comment