We had a little accident this last week. It was quite traumatic and it has taken me this long to be able to post this incident. I was walking on our treadmill and George was playing with his ball. The ball got sucked under the treadmill and so was George's arm. He is fine but he has some serious road rash all up and down his arm. We are very lucky that that is all that happened, many have lost limbs!! So just a warning to all of you with treadmills, don't let your kids play on them or play while you are on them, they are dangerous.
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
That sounds pretty scary! I'm glad to hear that he was okay! Thanks for the warning, if we ever get a treadmill I will be sure to remember that.
Ahhh, poor little guy! I'm glad he's okay! Your house looks so cute by the way!
Such a sad story...glad he's ok!
Post a Comment