So we have been toying with the idea of potty training George for a while now and we thought we would give it a go. It is the most madning process I have ever encountered. It felt like forever but once we got him to pee once in the big boy toilet it was pretty easy. It was the 500 times that he went in his pants before the actual toilet that about drove me crazy. I think he likes the potty prizes that we have for him more than the actual idea of going potty. We did get him some pretty nice undies, Lightning McQueen and Elmo. It has been fantastic, we are pretty much there except for sleeping at night. Oh sweet bliss!

Seriously once you get them out of the diaper they have the cutest bum's!!

On Christmas Eve we had the Fam over for sledding and Hot Cho! Ruth and George were sledding machines, they were going down by themselves!!



7 comments:
That is quite a hill, Ash! So impressive Spencer...looks like tons of hard work! Merry Christmas!
So FUN!! George for sure looks so cute in those undies! I love when they are potty trained, it is so dang nice! It was so fun to see you guys on New Years!
Ok, it's official, I'm coming to your house for sledding. It looks like so much fun!
Do you know a Chris Seely?
I think I have heard the name but it is not ringing a bell. How should I know them?
George is such a cutie, what an accomplishment! How is your cute little princess doing? Hope things are going great!!!
Hey Ash! This is your dearest cousin Cami! As I was searching through blogs I somehow came across yours! I am so glad you are a blogger! Your family is so cute! I can't believe how big George is getting and how adorable little Scarlet is! I'm also jealous George is potty trained! I am struggling with that. Not fun! Your sledding hill looks awesome! This is such a fun way to keep in touch so I'll be checking back often! If you ever want to check ours it is www.robandcami.com
Love ya!
Ash! He is the cutest! That face is so you! Hope your doing good.
Post a Comment