This week is Go Red for Women with the American Heart Association. This morning they had a jump rope competition at Oakdell elementary. Let me know if you recognise anyone from this news cast.
http://www.myfoxutah.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=5629301&version=1&locale=EN-US
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Who's That?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


13 comments:
Oh that was so cute...Cute George...he didn't care at all that there was a camera in front of him! Its awesome that you are so involved with the cause and thanks for the motivation to stay healthy...I never thought about it that way! Love you guys!
"A cute little face", as the anchor woman said, is right! That is awesome that you are able to make such a hard thing into such a great one! Good work!
George looks so cute!!! And I can't believe how gorgeous you look! You did such a great job in the interview! That is so awesome that you are so involved in such a great cause! You are awesome!
George looks so cute!!! And I can't believe how gorgeous you look! You did such a great job in the interview! That is so awesome that you are so involved in such a great cause! You are awesome!
Way to go Ash..you give a great interview....
Grandma told me you were on the news and I was sad that I probably wouldn't be able to see it so I am glad you put it on here! George is so dang cute! I am sad I am not around to see you guys more! Great job Ash, I really look up to you! you guys are great! Love ya!!
you did a great job on camera, i like the close up of george's profile, so typical that they don't ever look at the camera when you want them too!!!
Hi Ashlie,
This is Amanda Palsson Armstrong. Just doing some blog surfing, so I hope you don't mind. I did see the fox news cast the other day, and I could not believe that was you! You look great and your son is so handsome. You are a great spokesperson for such a great cause! Hope all is well!
Amanda Palsson Armstrong
(I don't know if you remember me, DHS Dette, class of 00)
How fun! You are the perfect spokesperson! As if you didn't have enough to do today...you are amazing.
You did a great job! George was so good!!!
Ooohhh!!! That is so awesome. Not only are you a babe but little George is like a little man now. You are such an amazing mom!!!
Ashlie, that is so cool! I wish we could have been there to support it also!
Ashlie,
Hey it's Andrea Bjarnson... I found your blog through Randi's. Your family is so cute. I am dying at your little girl. I think it is so awesome you are so involved with the heart association that is so neat. George looks great! What a doll. I am glad to see you guys are all doing so well.
Andrea
Post a Comment