Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Cottage Cheese and Thunder Thighs!!

I was thinking today as summer gets closer so does the thought of having to get into a swimsuit!? I was thinking how great it would be if the cute attributes of kids were still cute in adults. Like how cute Scarlets cottage cheese bum and thunder thighs were. Or how cute little girls pot bellies were is little bikini's. Even how cute their little bums are when they get a wedgie!! Seriously if only those attributes were still as cute when you are an adult!!! It is just a thought so this summer I am going to embrace the kid in me and pretend these attributes are still cute. Happy swimsuit shopping all!!

(I know Spencer wishes this were true with farts!!)

8 comments:

Kysha said...

I am laughing so hard!!! I wish it were true too!

Molly said...

lol..I was in fact just trying on a swim suit this morning and thinking..why in the world do I wear this...what is worse than mom thighs..its depressing, but apparently worth it because we all keep swimming. I guess thats why we go to the beach or on cruises...You can guarantee you won't be the worst off there!

Mindy said...

What do you mean?

The Stones said...

Good for you, Ash! With me it's either I'm embrace it or sit inside all summer, so look out Cherry Hill!

Anonymous said...

Seriously that is so TRUE! I LOVE Taylors thunder thighs and cottage cheese bum! Also happy Late birthday George!

Anonymous said...

Sooo true!! I have been curious...did you ever find a swimming suit?

Hilary said...

Let's start the "Chubby Is Cute" movement and see how quickly it catches on!! I will let my pregnant belly just hang right over that bikini and then I will pull the bottoms up my bum (only on one side just like a 3 year old little girl) and see if the trend catches on!!

Brooke Franco said...

Ashley I can always count on you to make me laugh! I am so glad I found your Blog. Your family is so cute!
Love Brooke Franco (Dahle)