Thursday, March 20, 2008

Hair, Hair, Everywhere!!

I just downloaded a few new pictures I have taken of my kids and realised that Scarlet has some good ones. Now when Scarlet gets out of the tub her hair air drys till I do it and these pictures are result of air drying!!As I looked through them I thought Scarlet had a few look-a-likes.


In this one I see...




Lyle Lovett!


And in this one...


Does anyone remember Fraggles!?!




This one is a humdinger!!


Flock of Seagulls!


And finally as my mom would say this is Sister Mary Agnatious.



George has also had some hair fun too, we chopped it all off.



I can not believe how old my baby looks. I think he is the cutest now that you can see his face. It makes such a difference in the way they look. What a babe!!

11 comments:

Molly said...

lol...Scarlet is looking more and more like George! What cute kids...Love the New "DO" Great job Nancy!

Niki said...

Ash, you have darling kids. I love George's new hair cut and I am still laughing dang hard at all of the comparisons to Scarlet's hair! I will miss you guys tonight!

Mindy said...

Freakin' hilarious! George's hair is so adorable. He looks like such a big boy. Scarlett's hair is so fun, keep these pictures coming. Hey we are coming into town next month. I'll give you a call when it get's closer, maybe we can meet up again.

Ross and Aubrey said...

My little girls hair is the same way!! You have some cute kids.

Anonymous said...

So Cute!!

Tori said...

Cute kids! I especially love the flock of seagulls! and George's new hair cut is super cool! It sounds like you guys are doing very well. We need to get the nannies together again! I miss you girls!

Hilary said...

I cannot believe how much Scarlet looks like Spencer!! She is adorable. I LOVE CRAZY HAIR!!! Georges hair did get really long! You are a nice mom, I chopped my kids hair as soon as it touched their ears. I guess I am a true hairdresser!

About Me said...

That 2nd to last pic of Scarlet is so funny! Talk about Donald Trump hair! I love it!

Lindsey and Tommy said...

Those are so funny of Scarlet. She is so dang cute. And George...what a stud!!!

Katt said...

You're kids are so dang cute!!!!! I love the hair!

Janine Padilla said...

Ha,ha,ha... Love the look a likes!! Your kiddos are growing up so fast. They are just adorable. I'm so glad to hear that things are going well with George's heart.