Thursday, March 6, 2008

Somethng WICKED this way comes!

I can hardly stand it I have heard the rumor and I do believe it is true!!! Wicked is coming to Utah in April of 2009 I know it is a while away but still very exciting!! I have checked a few places and it seems to be true. They will have it posted in mid March at www.NewSpaceentertainment.com. I keep checking the site and nothing yet but we will have to wait and see. I just am still in shock of the rumor being true it is my all time favorite!!

6 comments:

Niki said...

WHAT??? Let me know when you find out for sure! I would love to see that again!

Hilary said...

I want to see Wicked sooooo bad!! I am a little lazy though, I mean I am right close to New York and still haven't made the trip!

Mindy said...

Yeah!!!!! I loved Wicked and would for sure want to see it again!!

Jami said...

Ash,
Haven't seen it yet, but I have the soundtrack memorized! So after the NY trip I am sure I will be dying to see Wicked again...and again...and again!! I have been watching for any news as well. I'm so excited!!
Thanks for the confirmation!
Jami

Mindy said...

Wicked is by far my most favorite musical! Brian took me when it came to Boston, and it was so awesome. Honestly I was about to give up on musicals were not that great. ENJOY!!

The Stones said...

Good researching! I'd heard that and was scared to believe, but! Keep us posted when you see ticket info, k? XO