Saturday, April 26, 2008

To all my Baby Mama's


So it was my 27th Birthday this week and we went out to dinner and a movie with my Fam. We went to Biaggi's where they forgot all about Zach but then we went to Baby Mama. This was by far the funniest movie I have been to in a long time, I was crying. I highly suggest this to anyone, it looked like one of those movies that could go either way. This one dang funny, nothing to cringe about, Amy Poehler makes this movie. I do have to say to all my Baby Mama's out there we need to see this together, especially all my favorite laughers, Randi and Niki!!! I will go see this movie any time!!

7 comments:

Uriona Family said...

I seldomly make it to the theaters...I just wait for it to come out on video...but since I already wanted to see this one and you gave it such a good reccomendation I think I will go to see this one in the theater!! (Matinee though)

Niki said...

I am THERE!! I have not gone to a movie for such a long time and I have to admit I was not wanting to see that movie at all, but since I know you loved it...I am sure I will too!

Niki said...

Oh....and....HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You are one hot 27 year old!

Kysha said...

Thanks for the info. I was wondering about it--but I love Tina Fay! Hope you had an awesome birthday! 27, you're a baby!

Anonymous said...

I am totally IN! I REALLY wanted to see this movie...it looks so funny! I love both of those girls! I hope you had a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! It seems like I haven't seen or talked to you FOREVER!!! Hopefully I'll see you soon!

About Me said...

I KNOW! Amy and I saw it this weekend in St. George and laughed so hard! So funny! I love the birthing class parts....so hilarious and W.T! One of my favorite quotes was,
"Organic food is for rich people who hate themselves."

I'd see it again!

Brianne said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!