Monday, June 9, 2008

Customer Service

I am a big advocate for Customer Service and these days it seems like it is going out the window!! But when I receive great service I am going to tell everyone about it because those companies who still believe in it I would like to give them credit.
I ordered a swimsuit from Athleta and took it to Hawaii. While swimming I realised that it was stretching out. I have been going back and forth on what to do, because most of the time the companies will just laugh at you if you have already worn it. I gave them a call and they said no problem and are shipping out a new top and not charging me for the return shipping!! Just wanted to let you all know that they are fantastic and I would recommend them to anyone!!

5 comments:

Mindy said...

I just ordered a couple of skirts from them. I've been eying the shoreline skirt for a while now. Right after I read your post about their costumer service I received the catalog and figured it must be fate.

Kysha said...

I've looked over a few of their catalogs and love it. I mostly just wish I was as buff as the models. Now I'll have confidence in ordering. Thanks Ash.

Ross and Aubrey said...

Hey, did you go private? I couldn't get to your blog forever! Glad to know you guys are doing ok, and I saw your commercial on TV. It was so cute.

Janine Padilla said...

That's awesome. I've never heard of them. Not surprising now, I only know walmart and target these days. You are quite the world Traveler!! How fun.... New York... Maui... Wow. I am forever trying to get travis to take me up to the NY area. Hawaii looks fabulous too! Did you guys leave Scarlet at home? How fun. Hope you're doing well. George's Teeth look so great. What a cute little boy!! Take Care!

Missy said...

It was fun to see you today. We need to get together. You have such cute kids.