Thursday, July 10, 2008

4th of July!

To start the festivities we went to our ward breakfast, it was fun to see everyone and have the bicycle parade. We then went to the Kaysville parade, it just would not be the 4th without the Kaysville parade to enjoy. Then it was home to nap away!! Love nap time. Then we had a few friends over for a front yard BBQ, our back yard is a jungle of weeds. It is so fun to see everyone and have such a fun day.
Here is Georgie throwing his snaps!
Here is the kiddies on a wagon ride, what is the 4th without a wagon ride!?!

1 comment:

Meg said...

Hey Ash! I don't know if you got my comment on George's commercial (I left it way later then you posted it) If not, I loved it! It seems like I just barely got the email saying he was born. I can't believe how fast time goes, I've been a little slow on getting to the blogging world. I'm so excited to finally stay posted on everyone! It's actually kinda cool. K- awesome job on running the 19 miles, wow! My husband and I have been talking about doing a half marathon, you just put us to shame! Your kids are so cute, Scarlett is a doll! When was she born?I think that our babies were born around the same time, or maybe we were due at the same time? something like that? I sent you an invite to my blog, email me if you didn't get it. Looks like your 4th was a lot of fun!
Love, your long lost nanny friend:)