I can not believe that my big boy is going to school. When he went his first day there were a lot of tears. It took until the third time going that he actually liked it. Now I get a quick kiss and a see ya later. It is so good to see him be social, he has not had many chances in his life to be social. But he says he has some friends and their names are Dimitri and Brooklyn. Gotta love school.
We have also taken on a new project at our house. We had lovely 70's wood paneling in out basement. We riped it off and the great glue they used to install it took off parts of the Sheetrock so we have been spackling(well Spencer has) and sanding. So basically we have been a dust ball for a while now. We are finally to priming the walls now and I will be painting it its final color any time now!!

Spencer and George getting down to work, George was actually not that bad.


You can barley see Spencer in this but this is how dusty it has been!!

You can see what Spencer will look like in a few years when his gray totally takes over!!


1 comment:
Ha! I love when little guys get their first backpacks. George kills me. I'm glad he's enjoying school!
Post a Comment