Wow it has been a long time since I have posted there is lots to update on. George is on a new soccer team and is loving it. They are the Red Volcano's and he plays with Hank, Tate, Cooper and other friends. The first game he loved it the last two has been very sketchy but what can you do. He likes the soccer gear so at least he likes some of it.

Georgie showing his muscles!!

Hank and George in action.

Oh yes George is actually kicking the ball, it is on Kick off.

Taking a break from all the soccer.


4 comments:
hah, I love it. He has skills too. I am impressed. Did he get a new hair cut too! So cute!
Tate loves George!! He was worried about him after the game last night. He kept saying "George was sad, huh mom!" What good buds!
So cute in all his little gear. it makes him look so big!
What a little stud! I bet he loves it! How fun!!
Post a Comment