Wednesday, September 3, 2008

New Windows!!!

Spencer and I have been fixing up our house slowly, it was in sad shape, but I think we have done a pretty good job. Just recently we got 3 new windows, that was all we could afford. Eventually we will do all of them but it just may be in small increments. The first picture is of the old ugly aluminum windows that if you stand about a foot away from them you can feel the breeze!?!


Here are our nice beautiful ones, I think you can even see outside better that with the old ones.


3 comments:

Niki said...

Yea for new windows! They look great!

Jami said...

Ash, I hope you are doing okay. Hadn't heard from you for a while...

I don't know if you have other "connections", but you should talk to my husband if you need any more windows replaced...he might be able to give you a deal! Email me if you want his number.

Lindsey and Tommy said...

Love them!! I bet they look even better in person! Hope you guys are doing well. Tommy had a blast playing b-ball with Spence. Talk to ya guys soon!!