Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Almost There

We went into Infectious Disease(nice name hu!?!) yesterday and they said everything looks good. So we are done with his antibiotic and will check his labs in a week to make sure it all still looks good. If they are still looking good we can schedule a time with Surgery to take out his Broviac and the poor kid can finally get in the tub and swim!!! I can not wait till we can officially wash the hospital off of him, we have had to give him wash cloth baths this whole time. Not a 3 year olds idea of fun for the tub!?! He is doing great in his bubble and we are going to keep it that way till he is 30.

3 comments:

Bethany Christensen said...

I am glad to hear that things are looking better.

Cami said...

I'm glad he is finally doing better! I think my kids would die without a bath for that long. I'm sure he is excited about that! It was good to see you guys on Black Friday!

Janine Padilla said...

Ashlie, I haven't checked your blog in obviously too long. I had no idea about everything you guys have been going through lately. I'm glad you guys are home and that little George is doing well. You are seriously amazing Ashlie. I don't know how you do it. I also love the pic of Scarlet asleep in her high chair. And... so sad about Harolds. Not that I've shopped there in over 6-7 years. But I loved it when I did. Did I ever tell you they have one down here in San Antonio. Anyway. Glad you guys are well!