When you have a girl named Scarlet and she has a few spare unattended minutes to herself there can be horrible consequences. I think the brunt of the unattended minutes have been focused on the couch. Which have given us great memories to remember. This morning was one of my favorites. Spencer came out to find her with my bottle of oil for my hair making a great design on my couch. Which is great because on the other side is her art work with a black pen, so we either get to look at oil marks or pen drawings, I can't decide what I like more.
The Culprit!!
The Victim!!

The Pen Drawing!!
So needless to say I am asking for some help. If anyone knows of someone getting rid of a couch that is in decent shape that we could take off their hands please let me know. And if anyone would like a girl named Scarlet we can arrange that too!!!

Just another fun thing she did, found some poster paint, AKA "Pretties" and put on some lips. It was a good thing it was labeled non-toxic!!!


9 comments:
I think we have the same couches!
Everytime I clean a spot on them, it turns to a lighter color. Grr..
I'm in desperate need of new furniture as well, I'll keep my eyes out for you :)
Why hello! Are your couches leather? If they are use hair spray to get the pen out, spray a rag and rub away! (it may work on fabric as well.) I will keep my eye out for you anyways! It's a good thing we love them. Good luck!!
Wow, that is some fun stuff!! Max is like that. You are never quite sure what he may ruin! She is pretty dang cute though :)
I don't know about getting rid of the couch, but there is AMAZING stuff at Ace hardware (I haven't seen it anywhere else) that gets all the pen out of my couches..we have had many a pen marks on our couches...Go in and ask them...I can't think of hte name...did you google it?
Oh, Ash...it's a good thing she is so darn cute, huh?! I can't believe how big she is getting. The last time I saw her she was still somewhat of a baby. Now she is all little girl! Have you tried ksl.com? You can find some killer deals on that site...Good luck!
Ahhhh...my prayers have been answered!
HA HA!!! I am still laughing.
I don't know about a couch for you, but maybe we could work out a trade. We have a cute girl named Tess who likes to throw fits on command, run away, hit people, and rub everything and anything in her hair, ears, nose, and mouth....LOVE THEM ALL, I am sure you would too!!
I have never had a kid like that yet. Perhaps they are not very creative. She is TOO cute! I have not seen her lately-- with her 'big girl' haircut! The girl has more hair than me. Don't have any couch tips, sorry.
This sure is sweet revenge from your cute mom! Just think someday she will have one "Just like her". She is soooooo cute! If you need a special home for her I would take her in a NY minute.
Post a Comment