I am so happy that summer is here, finally, the rain is done and sickness is gone. Well it should be. Just so happy to announce that George has Pneumonia for the 4th time since October!?! I am ready to move to a deserted Island and not have any more human contact so I don't have to deal with Mr Fever. We are dealing with it here at home so we don't have to get all the other stuff that is going around in the Hospital so I guess there is an up side to this!! But a bit of good news our little Scarloo is potty trained and yesterday she made it through a whole day with the same pretties(what she calls underwear) on. Kinda weird to not have anyone in diapers till October.

My Pneumonia boy aka Mr. Fever!!
My big potty trained girl!!
Just a cute picture of the kiddies before Church around Easter.


4 comments:
Oh my gosh! I love that hat on Loo-loo! I miss you guys, and I can't wait to get rid of this sickness and kick the summer off right!
I like the nickname of Mr. Fever. But I'm sorry that George is having to play him so much. Hooray for being home and to looking on the bright side--you always do it so well. And SERIOUSLY---Scarlet's outfit--hat--expression!!! I want to steal her and take her to church with me. Hang in there!
What? Potty Trained are you kidding me? Hats off to you girl. You are amazing.
And...Pnemonia again, yuck. So sorry.
Are you kidding...potty trained? Who is this girl...I mean, I know she is bigger than Ike, but really, I still think of Ollie as my baby. Way to put the pressure on!
Glad Georgie Porgie is feeling better!
Post a Comment