Monday, July 27, 2009

The Studio

I love July, so much is going on. We went to the Rodeo, or as George calls it the "Studio", the kids loved it. George really wanted to ride the bulls like in some of his books until he saw the bull riders fall off and some of the bulls get really close to him. Not too excited about riding one then!? The kids looked so cute I went to Reams to get them outfitted for the months events. Scarlet would not take her boots off when we left so they were keepers!!


I thought this was so cute of the kids, they are all standing so cute. My dad got us rockin' tickets we had box seats right up front. So no one could walk in front of us and we had seats not just the bleachers. Definitely the way to go to an Ogden Rodeo.


I had to get a picture of Scarloo's getup, seriously I could eat her!!



Ruthie "Bumps" and George enjoying the Rodeo.


The fam at the rodeo, thanks dad we had so much fun!! You can't see very well but we all have on cowboy boots and Spencer has his tacky S belt buckle!!







George was so in love with his boots that he had to wear them home, he crashed.

No comments: