Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Really!?!

My little Georgie Bean has been fighting a nasty case of the runs for a while, or as he calls them "squirt poo". I have had it with all the bathroom breaks, I would actually call them bathroom panics because if you don't get there right away it is all over!! So we sent in a sample to Primaries got results today, drum roll please.... Giardia. Hello 3rd world country, oh no wait we don't live in one!?! It is from lake water, we have been boating a lot lately and had a fellow heart mom tell me that their daughter was not supposed to go in lakes. Well I think that is what did it, so Miss K's mom you know who you are I blame you(I hope you get my sarcasm). Cardiology did not tell me not to take him boating anymore so I guess we are still OK. But I think I might wait till this clears up. Never a dull day with George!!

2 comments:

Kaidence's Mommy said...

Seriously, I am sooooooo sorry!!!!
Man, I really did it this time! I hate it when stuff like that happens. At least think of it this way, lots of kiddos get the same thing and they have 'normal' immune systems. I am glad that he seems to be handling it ok. We call it 'fast poopies' at our house and it seems to be a daily occurencce for Miss K. Sorry, I will never Jinx you again!

Molly said...

Are you kidding! That is insane...NEVER a dull day with George! My heavens...so sorry, hope he gets better soon....Its hard enough for kids to get to the potty on time, let alone with the runs!