Friday, October 23, 2009

Party/Get Together for 1/2 points!!

We went to a Halloween party tonight and it was so much fun and so creative I just had to blog about it tonight. We had great food and great games but we have to see all the costumes. Thanks to Niki and Scott for hosting.




Jane Fonda and Richard Simmons


Raggedy Ann and Andy

Obama and Oprah

Preachers

Michael Jackson and Geisha

Paulette Bonafonte and The UPS Guy

Warren Jeffs and Sister Wife


Snow White and Prince Charming


The Girls and Prince Charming



The Boys and Snow White

4 comments:

Austin and Courtney said...

seriously?! who did your hair? that is so dead on! great idea!!

Hilary said...

HILARIOUS!!! I am laughing my buns right off. You guys are all so creative.

Niki said...

Seriously! That was so fun! I am so glad you guys came and brought little Grant. Oh, and next time we are together will you teach me how to do my hair like that?

Anonymous said...

SO much fun! I am still laughing about "1/2" points! Between the UPS guy and MJ it was getting pretty darn intense...haha! You are AWESOME with the costumes this year! I LOVE the pic of you at your mom's party...HILARIOUS!!!!