Sunday, October 4, 2009

Spencer LeGrand Little

He is finally here!! All 7 lbs 12 oz of him. He is going to be tall like his dad is is a whopping 22 inches long. He arrived October 1st at 2:30 AM. He is as cute as ever and if it were possible I think I would make a PB&J out of him!! We are so happy that our little Grant baby is here and be able to camp out at home and just stare at him.




20 comments:

Niki said...

Congratulations, he is just gorgeous! Bring him on Thursday, I think that would be great :)

SarahAnne said...

David and I are so happy to hear he's arrived safe and cute. :) He's very pretty, if I may say so of a little boy. Best wishes to you, Ashlie, for a quick recovery. Spencer, let David know when we can bring a meal over.

Congratulations!!!

Jessica Reeves said...

Congrats!!! He is adorable! The picture of George looking at him is so cute!! How precious!

Denney's said...

Congratulations! He is so cute.

Debbie Thompson said...

Congratulations to all!! He's so BEAUTIFUL.... How fun to have a blondie in the family.... Looks like he's getting lots of love from brother and sister.

Stevenson Family said...

Congratulations!!! What a great addition to your family. So so cute!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS! He is SO ADORABLE! Hope your feeling good! I hear the delivery was awesomely easy! I hope you come on Thursday! Love ya!

Marianne said...

Congrats Ash and Spencer! How fun to have a wee one around again.

Kaidence's Mommy said...

Yeah!!!! He is so cute and born on a great day, our Anniversary! Congrats to all of your family!!!

Kysha said...

Congrats Ash! On not being pregnant anymore and that gorgeous baby. Does the last pic of him look a little bit like Hank?

Mindy said...

Congratulations! He is so cute. I think it's so funny that George's hair was Red Scarlet's was so dark (and so much!), and this little guy looks like he might end up being blonde. How do you do it? Could it be from hanging out at Rumors too much? They are all so cute and it looks like you are having so much fun!

Lindsey and Tommy said...

Horray!!! Can't wait to meet him!! And can't wait to bring a little buddy for him (9 more weeks!) Yay!! He is absolutely adorable! And it looks like Scarloo and George are enjoying him as well.

Uriona Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You beat me all on your own it looks like. HORRAY for not being pregnant. :) Can't wait for Hobie and Grant to meet.

McFarlands said...

So so so so cute!! Congrats!

Aaron & Amy Norton said...

yay for babies! congrats you guys!

Paul and Jen said...

he is so super cute!

Whitney said...

What a cutie! Congratulations!

Jami said...

Ash, he's GORGEOUS! I think he looks like George. We have to plan a date when my mom and I can come and meet cute little Grant (and cousin Ruby...that I STILL haven't met!). Hope you are recovering well. Love you!!

Molly said...

What a doll! He looks like Scarlett to me! I hope you are doing well! Three...wow...crazy stuff! Wish I was there to bring you dinner!

Diane said...

AAAAAhhhhhHH! Congratulations! We've been waiting for this babe to arrive for so long!! I agree with Kysh, I think i can see a little Hank there. So adorable! Can't wait to talk!