Monday, November 23, 2009

The good the bad and the ugly!!

Spencer was in the other room with the kids while I was painting the Kitchen cabinets. He kept telling Scarlet "that is gross, don't do that, go show your mom." Scarlet comes into the kitchen in just her undies and turns around so I can see her bum and said "Poop, mommy I poop." I start laughing hysterically, she had stuffed the coasters down her pants to be her poop!!

Just yesterday we were painting her nails and she decided she should throw the bottles. One broke on the carpet, bright red on the carpet!?! Two serious matters on Sunday, I swore and Spencer had to go to the store for more nail polish remover!!! She is keeping us on our toes but man she can be really funny!!

3 comments:

Molly said...

She is yours!

Emily said...

I too had bright red nail polish on the floor- found that shaving cream, hairspray, nail polish remover, and a few hours scrubbing, it came out - well sort of.

Uriona Family said...

Did it really come out of the carpet without making the carpet change colors?