George turned 5 on Monday and we had so much fun. We went swimming with the cousins at the Rec Center and had Dinosaur cake and Ice cream after!! He had so much fun and we are going to have to go swimming there again!!

Sam and George going down the slide.

Ruth and
Scarloo
Nana and the wee ones, Ruby and Grant, they both loved the water!

Hank and George

Alex

Jack-o

My big 5 year old!

George and Scarlet going down the slide.

He seemed to think that a cannon ball was just dunking your head in the water. He has seen the Sandlot so I know he knows what it is, I think head in the water is just his version!?!
Georges Red Dinosaur Cake he requested, I think I out did myself.

Jack-o and George
My dad can not make it through an event without putting Scarlet up to something!
George's new football jersey.

Hank, George, Sam and
Scarloo
9 comments:
Happy belated Birthday George!!! You are such a wonderful miracle.
Happy belated Birthday George!!! You are such a wonderful miracle.
SO cute!! I honestly can't believe he is five! That has gone by WAY too fast.
5?? Seriously...where does the time go? Thanks for posting pics, Ash. I never get to see your cute kids, so I have to live vicariously through your blog. So cute! And the cake? Wow!! I would definitely say you outdid yourself. You put me to shame...
You definately did outdo yourself...wow! Looks so fun! George looks so tall.....and Grant, holy roly poly! He's adorable!
I cannot believe he is 5!!! Time has sure gone fast. I wish you were here so you could make me a dinosaur cake. You are super mom!
Ash...I'm extremely impressed with the dinosaur cake! Jen and I have requests. I want a swooping eagle catching a fish cake and jen wants a 3-D wolf howling at the moon cake!
Ash...I'm extremely impressed with the dinosaur cake! Jen and I have requests. I want a swooping eagle catching a fish cake and jen wants a 3-D wolf howling at the moon cake!
sweet cake! let me know when you apply to be on cake boss! my hat goes off to you!
Post a Comment