Thursday, March 25, 2010

Killer Deals!!

My friend told me about this great co-op that is called Bountiful Baskets. You pay on Monday and pick it up on Saturday. I only paid 16.50 for all of this produce. I am doing it again this week and I am going to try the bread this time too!! I hope it is as good as the produce.



Another killer deal was my shopping trip this week, I am a couponer if you do not know already and here is what I got.


Regular retail for this would be $82.60. I only paid $22.40 that is 73% savings!!!!!! I think I scored great deals, I love coupons.

3 comments:

Cami said...

I love Bountiful Baskets except for the fact that it has become like Black Friday and you are lucky if you get a basket! I miss the days when I could forget to sign up until Wed. night and still have a chance of getting one. The bread is delicious though! You should definitely try it! I'm jealous of your couponing skills. I tried that for like a month and gave up. Maybe if I knew what I was doing it would be worth it.

Molly said...

I do love the co-ops. And such great quality too..but the coupons, I don't get it. someone please teach me...Could you do a seminar or something...I am feeling left out of this world!

Uriona Family said...

I don't love coupons, they stress me out, and then it stresses me out that they stress me out and other people are getting these good deals.

I DO love BOuntiful Baskets though. Did you see they have a new location at the U of U extension on Main Street? I am pretty stoked about it. That is where I am going this Saturday. When you decide to volunteer let me know and we will do it together to make it more fun.