We got transferred to the 3rd floor and it is going good. They took out his art line and central line. So he only has one IV, the chest tube and his catheter giving his incision direct pain medication. He has gone potty a couple of times which is good to get him walking a little. He is excited that I get to stay in the room with him tonight, I don't know if I am they wake you up all night!?! We are one step closer to coming home so we will keep you updated!! Thanks for all the love and concern.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Oh Ash, what great news! I have been thinking about you guys! Hoping you go home quickly!
How great to have Aunt Jenn in on the surgery. I am sure it was a nice relief to know she would be giving the updates.
Great news Ash! We are thinking and praying for you guys!
So exciting to hear! Tell George that he is awesome and we are thinking about him every day.
Yeah, sleeping in hospital rooms is rough! However, I never wanted to leave Eliza either.
Post a Comment