Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hospital Again

So George woke up this morning with a fever so we are back in the hospital. They did a chest x-ray and labs and his lung is partially collapsed. He also has pneumonia AGAIN!! What we are thinking is that his last one never cleared up. So they are going to put him on a medication that they use for Cystic Fibrosis that will breakup the secretions in his lung so we can get him all clear so the pneumonia won't come back. Hopefully we will only be here for a few days but we will keep you updated. Thanks!!

5 comments:

nikki said...

So, so sorry to hear that. We'll continue to pray for sweet George. I still want to bring some dinner when you get home. We're thinking of you!

Kysha said...

What a bummer, Ash. So sorry. Hope the new med helps get you home quick--and helps you stay there.

Molly said...

Oh, Ash! I am sorry. Tell Georgie to get better soon! I hope you had a great birthday too! I just got back from a girl trip with my sisters/mom...so I am sorry I am a bit belated!

Anonymous said...

ASH!!!! Ahhh I am feeling horrible! I have not looked at your blog FOREVER...I didn't realize his surgery already came and went! I'm sorry your back in the hospital! We will be praying for you! Let me know if there is anything I can do for you :) I hope your hanging in there along with the bravest boy ever...GEORGIE! He never ceases to amaze me with his courage and strength! Your awesome Ash and I love ya!

The Cary Family said...

I hope you didn't mind the RANDOM phone call from a friend you haven't talked to in forever...but I just really wanted to say hi and let you know that I'm thinking about you.
You are an amazing mom. You guys are in my prayers.