"...we'd all have a fry, if horse turds were biscuits we'd eat till we die!!"
So we wished we would be home today but his x-ray this morning did not look good. They think his lung may be partially collapsed and/or there is some extra fluid build up in his lungs. So we have been going on some long walks and getting him to take big breaths. He lost his last IV this morning so hopefully we can handle this extra fluid with oral medication otherwise tomorrow we will have to give him a new IV and we will most likely have to stay a few more days. Lets all hope for a good x-ray in the morning so we can get out of here!!
Saturday, April 24, 2010
If wishes were fishes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
We've been thinking of you. Hoping for a good x-ray in the very-soon future!
Oh man! We're keeping our fingers crossed that you guys can come home soon. I picked up your produce today and I'm happy to bring it down to Spencer's parents house so you can eat it if you want.
I'm so sorry that George has to be there longer. I was surprised to hear in R.S. today that he was hopefully coming home. We will keep you in our prayers and hope that the fluid build up will go away!
Good Luck George!! We love you and are praying for you, hope you get to go home soon!
Post a Comment