Sunday, April 25, 2010

Shark Bait, oo ha ha!!

George's x-ray this morning looked better so they decided to let us go home!!! I think this is one of my favorite things, being scattered all over the place. To come home and have all my peeps in one place and with me. Nothing better than that.

George is doing great, he rarely needs any pain meds and can forget that he had surgery so he can get better faster. As good of a friend he is with Scarlet he really missed his brother, Grant. It was so cute on Saturday for my birthday they came up to the hospital and we sat outside and had cake. When Grant and Scarlet had to leave George just started to cry and said "I miss Grant" so being who I am I started to cry too. He is the sweetest!! Here are a few picts of the new "shark bite!!"

So after looking at these pictures you are probably thinking what I am that I have man hands!?! Really noting feminine about them, kinda a shocking realization.

6 comments:

Kate said...

Yeah!! I'm so glad you are home, and that you had a good birthday!! They boys saw Georges picture and think that he is so brave (and they were hoping he was wearing his Aggie shirt too!!) Love your man hands..you and Em are going to get along great!! You can carry our bags for us!! Love you all!!

Aim said...

Yea! I'm so glad you are home. I showed Orson the picture of George's scar. He was impressed, his eyes got really big and he said WOW. George is going to be the winner when it comes to scars. Like in the movie Jaws. George will have the cool scars and stories and all the other boys will look at their scars and decide that it's not even worth it to show or talk about.

Kysha said...

So happy that you are home! Yay for George. He looks great. AHHH--that incision!

Jessica Reeves said...

I'm so glad you guys are home! George is the cutest! What a brave little boy! I've been thinking about you guys!

Laurie John said...

So glad you're home, Georgie is my hero (and you are my heroine!) Love you guys so much, hope we can get together more with your kiddos now!

Nancy said...

Seriously...man hands??? I am laughing!