Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Scarlet's 3

Happy Birthday to the sweetest 3 year old there is. I love everything about you! I hope you had a great birthday and enjoy all you got and all that you have in your life.

Birthday Hootenannies

Fancy Nancy Notebook with Fancy Nancy pen, a hit!


Princess Coloring pages


Some new Fancy Nancy Pretties



My attempt at decorations.



Birthday girl with her cake



Making sure it tastes great



Opening presents, jumping ball, jewelry box with music, baby doll.


The crew.


The cutest smile!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so stinkin' cute!!! I can't believe it's been 3 years...I still remember vividly you lunging out of playgroup that day at the park :) Hope your doing good!

Niki said...

Oh my gosh, she has to be the cutest 3 year old ever! I love that she loves Fancy Nancy, I do too!! Happy Birthday Scarlet!

Jami said...

Happy birthday Scarloo! You are adorable!

Molly said...

Your yard looks amazing...how fun to have such a big space to play!


Happy 3rd Scarlett!

Aaron & Amy Norton said...

hi ashlie,
I don't see you much, but wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your blog-you are fun to keep up with. I'm in a blogging rut, I'm so behind it's daunting to try and start up again...hopefully I'll get the bug soon again. meanwhile, I'll enjoy everyone else's! :)