So my sisty ugler is another year older and wiser than I, and it will ALWAYS be that way!! I just want to give a shout out to her and all she does for me and for everyone in her life. I don't think there is a more selfless person I know. She is constantly making cookies for the world, serving others, taking care of her 5 kids(Colin included) and talking to her sister for hours while doing it all.
Knowing that Randi goes out of her way to make sure that everyone has a fun birthday, Ashley wrangled up the troops for some park time for her birthday. Good times in the park with great friends, thanks to Ashley for planning it and to Emily who came.
Happy Birthday Randi I hope it is a good one and it will keep on going all week, you are my hero and I want to be you when I grow up:) Love you!!
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Sisty Ugler
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Love my girls!!
Way too kind! I don't deserve the praise, and I couldn't live without you! I need you;)
YEAH!! I agree..she is the greatest! Thanks for the "unvite" I always know where to find the best parites!! Happy B-day to one of my favorite people!!!
Post a Comment