Monday, January 17, 2011

The Cabin

This last weekend we went to Matt and Teresa's cabin up past Oakley. It was so much fun the kids were playing and then there was a bonk. Grant hit his head on the hearth of the fireplace. I thought he just hit his cornhead(forehead) but was I wrong.


This is us on our way to get some stitches in Park City. It really did not bleed a lot and he only cried for like a minute. He was a champ I guess for 3 kids this is our first non surgical stitches, well glue, it was too close to his eye so they glued it.

Not the best picture but you can see the cut really good.


The cutest face ever, I could eat him!!!!!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Okay...I never thought so before- but that bottom pic is totally Georgie! Love this boy!