There will be another little boy added to the Little Household in June!! Can not wait to see if he is red headed like his brothers or dark like his sister. Who knows he may even be blond!?! Can not wait to meet him!
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Congrats on another boy! I have to admit that I feel for Scarlet...I know what it is like to be the only girl with 3 brothers. ;-) That's awesome though. You do make cute boys.
I'm hoping for another redhead - I'm a little partial!!! He will be here before you know it. Hugs!
SO fun!!! Congrats! I just love boys, we can't get enough of them around here. I am sure he will be super cute, red, blond or brown!!!
How exciting!!! I remember when Grant was born I thought for sure he was going to be blond. But he's turned into such a cute little red head. And George was so red from the get go, it will be so fun to see what his coloring will be. We already know he will be adorably cute like his siblings! Good luck!!!
Hey love...he has 4 chambers- he can have purple hair for all I care!!!
Congrats! Thats is so exciting.
Post a Comment