hi ashlie, i always enjoy your blog when i visit it. thanks for posting this!!! You must be having a baby soon according to your previous post, i'm excited for the announcement!
lol! I had a moment like this the other day. It was quiet... I knew Livi was doing something... I went over to the Pantry and she dumped out an entire box of instant pancake mix and was throwing/playing in it. Fun! Your cute little family is growing!!! I just got your announcement in the mail for Walter! He's absolutely adorable... Congratulations!!! Hope you're doing well!
So I love how Kysha writes things that her kids say and George said the funniest thing the other day.
We were eating dinner and he was holding his cup with both hands and said "MMMM I love Syrup!" From his new favorite movie Elf.
A while ago George said he was tired, which means he is hungry. I asked him what he wanted and he said Scrambled eggs. I started to make them and he said no scrambled eggs and went to the fridge and got out lunch meat. So scrambled eggs is lunch meat, and real scrambled eggs we call eggies!!
Spencer was watching the kids the other night. George was putting crackers in Spencers drink. Spencer tells George to stop putting chips in his drink and George said so confused, "They are Crackers."
This same night, Spencer found George with his chocolate milk. He was scooping little sips of his chocolate milk with a water bottle lid. MMMMMM.
6 comments:
lol...Who's plan was that? You are a patient mom...I think that may have brought me to tears!
I need to have you post- "The flour bin" it's equally as fun!
hi ashlie, i always enjoy your blog when i visit it. thanks for posting this!!! You must be having a baby soon according to your previous post, i'm excited for the announcement!
Need you say more??? Could you say more?? How about a post???
Haven't you had a baby?
lol! I had a moment like this the other day. It was quiet... I knew Livi was doing something... I went over to the Pantry and she dumped out an entire box of instant pancake mix and was throwing/playing in it. Fun! Your cute little family is growing!!! I just got your announcement in the mail for Walter! He's absolutely adorable... Congratulations!!! Hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment