So here I am looking at all of these blogs, all because Randi Workman told me how much fun it is. Well she is right so I would just like to add another blog for Randi to look at.
We bought a house this year here in the County and we are loving it. There is a lot of work to be done but it is so palatial. Going from a 900 sq ft apartment to I think it is just under 3000 sq ft home is just about the funnest thing someone can do. We are really enjoying Davis County, as much as Spencer tries to deny it, he is in love with Weber Water!!
I am still pregnant but I will keep you all updated on the progress. My doctor just checked me and I am dialated to a 3 and 40%. She said that I will definatly not be late but she does not know how soon it will be. I am not holding my breath if anyone remembers George was 41 weeks and they had to start me!! So I am still expecting to go into labor in the middle of October. I should let you know I am 36 weeks today!!


8 comments:
Welcome to the Blog world Ash! It is fun and is a great way to keep in touch. I am so sorry to hear that George has Asthma...He's a trooper and so are you! Talk to you soon, Love, Molly
YAAAAAA! I knew I would get you some day.....welcome to the blogging world! You will be quickly added to my blog list! I am so excited that you caved and started up your own blog...now we have to work on Randi! Love ya!
PS. I am so sorry about George's Asthma....he is amazing and so are you!!!
I am so glad that you have a blog! I too was inspired by Randi--and yes--"beware" it is very addicting!!! George is so cute and we just love him. Your house looks great with all of the work you've done in the yard! We're excited to meet your newest addition--sounds like soon.
P.S. Are you guys going to the heart walk on Saturday? Maybe we'll see ya there!
FUN!! Now you can't make fun of all of us anymore...Now we can all make fun of Randi for not joining us yet! Sorry about the asthma, he is so amazing I cannot believe what a strong little guy he is! Can't wait to meet Charlotte! I hope her hair is just like George's!
YAY! I will now add you to my blog list! I am excited to see you guys on Saturday. George is so big! Sorry to hear about the Asthma... You are handling it great... I admire that about you!! See ya soon!
Welcome! It really is a great way to keep in touch with everyone with life's busy schedules. I laughed when I saw the picture of George in the mask. Emry HATES it and is too young to bribe. It sucks!
And I have to ask...did you change your baby's name? If so, I am kinda sad because I love the name Scarlet soooo much!
Ok, After reading Bri's comment, I am probably wrong about the name of the baby! Sorry Ash, I am a nerd.......
Ash, long time no see! I was glad to see a link to your blog from Niki's. I can't believe how big George has gotten. He is such a little trooper. I was wondering how far along you were! Can't wait to hear about the arrival of your little baby girl!
Post a Comment