Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Guiness Book of World Records

So I think I am going to go down in history as the only person to be completely ready to deliver and not be in active labor. I am now almost a 5 and 60%!!! Really do I have stubborn kids or what. Well we will keep you updated because for some reason I am still seceretly hoping she will come any minute. Pray for my sanity!!!

7 comments:

Kysha said...

I am praying for your sanity, Ash!! WOW!! It'll all be so worth it when she's here. She's just coming exactly when SHE wants to. We're excited to see her!!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there! Just go make a deal like Randi did...hahaha!!! I am so excited for you to have your little girl here...I wish I was where you are at! Let us know...We will all be waiting!!

Lindsey and Tommy said...

That is crazy Ash!! Wow... When she does decide to come... she will probably be coming fast! We are thrilled for you guys. Keep us posted!

Molly said...

AShlie, I am dying at you!! A FIVE!! She is going to FAll out!! Let us know as soon as she comes! we are so excited for you!

Sita said...

Ash, hopefully whe will make her appearance quickly...can't wait to see pics of your new little one!

Brianne said...

I really hope that she doesn't make her appearance in the back seat of your car on the way to the hospital. I can't believe a 5. Good luck!

Lynley said...

Ashlie!
I am now a proud blogger and I am glad you are too! Good luck with your new little one! I LOVE the name Scarlett! And George is so grown up and such a cutie! I want to squish his cheeks!