Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Piggies!!

I thought the other day that Scarlet's hair just might be long enough for piggies and I was right!! You know how you laugh so hard when you think your kids are the cutest things out there, well this was one of those times. I could not stop giggling when I looked at her. Only 4 months old and a good pair of piggies! It makes her look so much older but look at the cheeks on her!



I could not get the mullet in, so I just left it hanging!


8 comments:

Randi Wright said...

Those are the cutest! I didn't get piggies from Ruth till she was 1!! You gotta love it! It will take longer to get her ready though! Who cares they are so stinkin' cute!

The Stones said...

Ash, those are darling! Embrace the mullet! :)

Molly said...

So cute...I can't believe how chubby Scarlet is! You just want to eat those cheeks!

Niki said...

That is the cutes thing ever!!! I hope one day I can do piggies on a little girl!

Kysha said...

She is so cute! I am laughing! I want to eat her cheeks!

Hydes said...

Already she's got piggies!!! She is so dang cute. LOVE IT!

Staci... said...

Hey Ash! It's Staci (Sackett) Carter. Your mom told my mom that you had a blog so I thought I would check it out. Such a cute family!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ashley~ Hey it's ICE from good old Davis high school.
I saw your blog from a link of someone else. Way CUTE! Your little girl is a doll. I love the piggies! Your lucky my 2 year old is just now starting to get hair.