Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Kinda Cool!

Just thought some of you might like to see this, it is George's Commercial. I think it turned out great.

14 comments:

Cliff and Courtney's Family said...

Ashlie....that is beautiful!!!

Hilary said...

I have chills!!! Ummmm it is more than kinda cool! You guys are amazing. George looks totally G.Q.! I love it!!!

About Me said...

Ashlie, is that going to air on TV? That was great! I loved it.

Mindy said...

Loved it! You both did a great job. You guys are amazing! And George is such a sweet boy!

Anonymous said...

That is SO AWESOME....I love George!

Lindsay said...

I always cry in the Intermountain Healthcare commercials, so imagine how it was during George's!! It is great.

Lynley said...

Wow that turned out awesome!

Katt said...

Wow!!! That is so good and so touching. George is a stud!

Brooke Franco said...

Holy cow that is amazing! It gave me chills!!! Ash I am impressed, you've got skills! :) George is so cute!

T-raz and the H-train said...

I love this! I saw it on TV last night and we just stood there with huge smiles. What a special special little guy and mom! It was fun to see you the other day.

Kysha said...

This is SO great! Brought me to tears. You both look amazing!

Molly said...

That is so awesome! Will it be on TV? He truly is such a miracle!!

Aaron & Amy Norton said...

ashlie,
totally choked up right now, if i had to say this comment to you it wouldn't come out. i'm glad i got to see the finished product after seeing you at the park that day! congrats on your little miracle!

Meg said...

Oh my goodness, that just made me cry!! That was amazing, you are such a great mom! I love your blog, you guys look so cute! I haven't seen you forever, thanks for sending me your blog. I am going to set one up soon so, I will send it to you. Miss you tons!

Megan Cardon - your long lost nanny friend :)