I got an e-mail from a friend asking me to change their name from their last name to their first name, on my blog links. I really did not think about it so I am sorry to anyone that did not want their last name shared in the blogging world. So I have gone and changed everyones to thier first names. If you would rather your Social Security Number I can put that on there instead of your first name or last name. Sorry to all those that did not want their names out there, I really did not think about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
No big deal ash! I really should just go private like everyone else, but thanks!
It's all my fault, I am the one looking at everyone else's blog to see if I know any of them. Your friend probably was freaking out because some one from Boston was looking at her blog. I am so ashamed. My name is Mindy and I am a blog stalker!
Ash,
So funny that you changed your blog to that background...I almost chose the same one just yesterday! Love it!
Jami
Post a Comment