Monday, November 3, 2008

HOME!!!

We are home!! I can not believe it, we all had a good nights sleep and I am getting this nursing thing down. George still has his central line that I have to give him his antibiotic and we have to give him shots in his tummy to prevent clotting with his central line. We think we will have to do this for about 4-6 weeks but who cares I am just happy to be home with my kids.

When we got home yesterday Scarlet came walking around the corner and George was so surprised she could walk. I set him down and they gave each other a bonk on the forehead and started to laugh. I think they were both so happy to see the other and they have just been playing ever since. George has been doing so good at home it is easier for him to forget that he is sick at home.

We are here in our little bubble and I am not leaving for the longest time, that hospital stay was miserable, I don't want to have to do that again!! Thank you all for all of your support and prayers, we love you all.

15 comments:

Ross and Aubrey said...

So glad to hear that everything is ok, and that you're home!!
Know that we are thinking of you and keeping you guys in our prayers.

Jami said...

Yea!! I'm so glad that he got to come home. Enjoy the bubble...

Katt said...

Oh, my gosh! Tori just called me today and told me about your little George. I'm so happy to hear that you are home and doing well! My prayers are with you!

Jessica Reeves said...

I'm so glad you are home!! We'll keep praying for George!

Mindy said...

I am so happy to see you guys are home! I think the bond between siblings are so adorable! We will keep you guys in our prayers and hopefully you will be well enough for a visit by January. Or are you going to have to stay inside until after the cold and flu season? Good luck!

Lindsey and Tommy said...

How great to be home!!! Glad that little George is doing better! That is so cute about Scarloo and georgie being so excited to see eachother. Hang in there and you are in our prayers!!

Hilary said...

Oh Ash I am glad that you guys are home! And I don't blame you, STAY HOME! Seriously what a great time of year to do that, get some hot chocolate (remember Burdicks in Harvard Square?) movies and lot's of popcorn and call it a "winter Incubation"!!

Tori said...

That is some good news! There is nothing better then home!!! Keep us posted.

nikki said...

WELCOME HOME GEORGE!!! We have been thinking about you and praying for you.

Uriona Family said...

Are you sure you wanted to get your real eastate licence and not your nursing degree. :)

Welcome home!!

Kysha said...

Yay for you guys! Finally home, I bet it feels good. You've TOTALLY earned a nursing degree.

Brooke said...

I'm glad you're home! Keep in that happy bubble and get that boy well. Good luck and hope the improvements keep coming.

The Stones said...

Wow, Ash, it's been awhile since I've checked your blog, I can't believe all this has happened, I'm so glad he's OK, and you're home! You, as always completely blow me away with your positive attitude. What a trooper! XO

Molly said...

Hooray! We are so happy you are home. Poor Georgie...he is the bravest boy I know!

Kaidence's Mommy said...

First of all I am so happy that you are home. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. When you went private I took off your link and after talking with you in cardiology I could not remeber the address. I am so sorry that he has been ill. SOunds like they took good care of him. I may call you sometime. Have you ever dealt with the "R" word??? I don't know much about it and would love to talk with someone that has dealt with it. Best of luck.

Shauntelle and Kaidence