Georgie is still in the PICU but he is doing good they had talked about sending him to the 3rd floor today but his chest X-Ray did not look so hot. So we did some serious respiratory therapy and he was coughing out some serious junk. We also took a walk around the PICU and took a wagon ride outside, it was such a nice day. They are weaning him down on his Oxygen and he is doing great.
They placed his brovac the other day and it looks good I can not believe they will let them go home on them. They are tunneled into his chest but they look like one good tug and it is out. But is goes right into his SVC which is basically part of his heart which is crazy. So our little Georgie will not be able to take a real shower or tub till it gets out. He has been eating great and hopefully they will not want to put a feeding tube in him because I think he is eating as much as he would usually eat. They are fans of the feeding tube so they may have a fight on their hands. But other that the fact that he is doing great no real big news yet but I can not wait to go home!! Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers they are truly appreciated, I know we have seen the effect of them!!
Love you all!!
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Doing Good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
We love you too!
Happy Halloween Georgie and the Little family!!
Sounds like he's doing much better. Glad you got to take him outside!! Those broviacs are crazy and way to fight off the feeding tube! Hope he can keep coughing all of the yuck out and you'll be home soon.
Great news Ash! I was so glad to see an update.
Way to go Georgie! keep coughing up that sickness and get home soon! Happy Halloween!
What a fighter George is. I think Heavenly Father places the bravest and stongest spirits in the these special bodies. I am always amazed by your strength and grace...you are an example to all around you.
Great news!! We'll keep him in our prayers!
we are thinking of you guys! I hope you get to go home soon.
Post a Comment