Everyone who knows me, knows that I love Harold's and worked there for many years. Well the other day they filed for BANKRUPTCY!!!! I am so sad but on the other hand everything is on sale. So everyone who likes a good deal head to Harold's they will only be open till the end of December. Harold's we will miss you!


7 comments:
So sad!!! My dad still thinks he brought Harolds to Utah. He was in a store somewhere on a business trip, wait that sounds weird, I am sure he was buying something for my mom, any who, he told them to put one in Utah at Trolley and a year later we had one!!! Who knows maybe he did get it there!! still it's so sad!!!
Oh, that is sad! I will miss the drinks and cookies...and of course the cute clothes. Seriously though, it wasn't the same since you left!
I am so sad!! There is not a Harolds near me. I was hoping to be able to order some things on their website, like so many of friends did when Talbot's kids went out of business, but unfortunately they are not taking any more orders. Darn economy!
I am so glad George is doing well! He is such a trooper! I am sad about Harold's too! They were the best!
NO- I am not taking this well. I discovered the news tonight on my way to the spaghetti factory and i couldn't even bring myself to purchase anything. I blogged about it too.
oh man that is to bad!!!!!
Post a Comment