...one two three four five six switch, Crazy we are slowly going six five four three two one switch!!
I am in need of all your help. I am not sending George back to school until Kindergarten so I am in need of some ideas. I don't want him to be behind in learning so if any of you have good ideas of learning things I can do with him let me know. If there was anything your kids loved in school, something you do with them. Also if there are any outings that he may enjoy too. Really anything would help, I have designated a cabinet for all of his learning things so they do not get used up like his toys, just to make them special. I look forward to seeing your comments!
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
We are slowly going grazy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Ash, call me!! Kate :)
I still have some things from when I taught preschool that you are welcome to. Or, even better, we'd love to give you a break and have George over for "preschool." Eliza and I try to do some fun things at home since I cannot send her to preschool either. We are currently germ free!!! Let us know.
I sit my kids in front of the t.v. until their eyes start crossing then I let them rest for about 10 minutes then sit them in front of a movie for another 2 hours. After that I just feed them candy and juice then down for a nap and after that a little more t.v.!! It totally works my kids are super smart and they can even use our DVR without any help!!! I am a really attentive mom and I like to make sure my kids are totally stimulated. So if you need any other advice feel free to ask I am super good at giving it!!!
I have the joy school books if you want to borrow them. :)
Ash, I have been contemplating doing a preschool for next year and have been looking a lot online for some fun ideas. I have found a bunch of good websites just from google. (preschool) Mother Goose Time is a fun one if you order kits with some friends and split the cost or just have them on hand for next year or for Scarlet! Hope this was helpful!
I have some things from when I taught preschool. I will dig through my stuff and see what I can find. When things calm down with the baby, George should just come over and I can do preschool with him and Katelyn.
Ash, I will ask my mom. She will have lots to say, but remember the days when all kids didn't go to preschool. I think kids learn best at home and he will be ready. Ike does a fun joy school where we trade homes each week. We use a fun book with lots of preschool age ideas connected to topics about just about everything fun at that age (animals, seasons, your body, transportation etc) I can give you more info on it if you want, but I think its only about 10.00). Another good idea is Lake shore learning store in Murray. Its an educational toystore that many schools use (including George's old preschool) to get their supplies and toys. They have everything and at great prices...I think they have a website, but I'm not sure if everything is on it. Good luck! You are such a good mom and George is so smart...he will do great! We would also love to have george over when you need a break!
Post a Comment