Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Brag Time

So most of the time when people brag it is about their kids. Well this time it is about me, so brace yourselves. I just wanted to tell everyone that I passed my real estate exam on Saturday. I was so excited because I really did not think I was going too after having Thanksgiving and going shopping on Friday at 4 AM, thanks Randi. But I did it so I just wanted to let you all know if you need a real estate agent let me know. That is all my bragging I am allowed for myself, till next time!!

8 comments:

Kaidence's Mommy said...

Congratulations!!! It has been fun seeing you lately even if it is up at PCMC or shopping at 4 AM on black friday.

Jami said...

Congratulations, Ash! I didn't even know you were doing that. Trav has talked about finding foreclosure properties for us to rent out...we will have to keep you in mind!

Anonymous said...

YAY for you! That is awesome!!!

Kate said...

Of course you did...I was never even worried...you are the greatest!!!

Bethany Christensen said...

congrats! How do you do it all? You are an inspiration. B

Molly said...

I had no idea you were doing that! Congrats!

Uriona Family said...

YEA for you!! Way to go!

Aaron & Amy Norton said...

wow, and you studied when? nice job!