So yesterday was my birthday, yea 28!! I went to lunch with my sister and my mom, my mom surprised me with a trip to Fetal Fotos. Sorry to all those who did not know, it's the third and I just did not tell that many people freely. But we were able to find out who is coming next. It looks like it will be Spencer LeGrande(Grant) Little, we will call him Grant after my great grandpa and Spencer after of course after his dad. I am so excited to see him and what he is going to look like, because George and Scarlet are so different. He could look just like me and have no hair at all when he is born and be a blonde?? Who knows but we are so thrilled here and Spencer is stoked for another boy, actually so is George.
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
Yay! How exciting Ash...and the name totally fits, congrats again!
Very exciting!!! He is going to be darling...just like the others. I love the name Grant too.
Congratulations Ash! I'm sure whatever he looks like he'll be adorable.
PS I love love the name Grant.
Happy, Happy Birthday! So excited to hear it's boy #2 for you guys! Missed you last night, hope you had a great day!
YAYAY Congrats! I love the name Grant...So cute! I hope you had a marvelous, happy, wonderful birthday! We totally missed you MUCHO!!!!
Yeah!! We love boys!! We would love to have George over to play sometime...Mack actually will talk now!! Congrats...and Happy b-day next year may not be quite as fun for either of us!! He he!!
Congrats Ash!! That is so exciting! I love the name Grant! Happy Birthday too!
How exciting!!! Congratulations! What a great name too! Did you guys end up getting a new car?
Congratulations 'Little' guys! I love seeing your cute family....you all are adorable. Lynn's niece has a Grant-- named after Lynn's grandpa, so we love the name! Give your mom and Randee a hug from me... I miss you guys.
Yea!! 2 boys is so fun and I love the name!!!
Post a Comment