So this year was a lot of fun. We went to Mimi's Cafe for breakfast with my family and then went to the Kaysville Parade. It was actually quite good this year there were 5 or 6 real floats, kinda fun. George and Scarlet loved it and the weather was fantastic, you can not beat constant cloud cover during a parade!! Scarlet loved to point out the horses and wave at the princesses as they passed in convertibles. George was loving the Helicopter that flew over a few times and he liked watching the bands go by. He does a great air trumpet and trombone.
Scarlet waiving to the Princesses
Then we had a BBQ at out house with the Little's. It was a lot of fun to be able to finally have a back yard to play in. We had a bounce house set up for the kiddies and Spencer was able to set up his volleyball court. We ate and played volleyball till dark then watched some good fireworks and called it a night. I think the 4th is my favorite Holiday because it is so relaxed and just full of fun stuff!! Can't beat it, till next year America it was fun one this year!


2 comments:
I am invited cause I am the life of the party!
Cute pictures, Ash! Looks like you had a good time. Also, thanks so much for dropping off my fabric for the tricot quilt. I picked it up yesterday! Now I will have to beg my mom to finish the edges...thanks again!
Post a Comment