Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Crazy Awesome!!!

So Smiths is having the best sale ever!!! They are rounding up all your coupons to $1! What, Crazy Awesome!! At Smiths today my total was $442 and I only paid $188. It was such a rush, I love coupons, the receipt was as tall as I am!!!

My cord to my camera is MIA so hopefully I can post soon, with pictures!

3 comments:

whitster said...

correction!! Your receipt was TALLER than you. In fact, 13 inches taller than you. Let's not down play the greatness of the receipt. . .

Aaron & Amy Norton said...

holy.cow. I knew about the sale a little too late. I went the day before it ended and only saved about $40 on my ticket. So bummed I didn't plan better for it! Nice work!

Uriona Family said...

Thanks for all the new udpates. I love the SONG. I wish I had a cool song like that. Can you sing o e for me?

Going to the zoo tomorrow 9:30 wanna come?